6.13.2011

{Purchase Peek: Chart Holder}

I don't know that I can really call this a 'Purchase Peek' as I didn't purchase this fabulous item.  No, this item was free on the side of the road!  However, I would have most likely purchased it anyway as I haven't seen a chart holder quite like it...loving the blue color.  Here, have a look-see...
Purchase Peek
It even has the metal hooks still to hold the charts.  But I think this is the perfect piece to hold a sign, don't you?  Eeks ~ there's a handful of other possibilities that come to mind as well...but you'll just have to wait and see ;-)

xoxo to the moon and back,
~ k

...photography by over the moon vintage rentals

3 comments:

  1. Have been thoroughly enjoying your Luna & Chloe blog for months now. How could I have missed this other lovely blog you have?! Have added this to my reader, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...