6.15.2011

{Inventory Inspiration: Flower Garden}

Hello loves, happy Wednesday!  I thought I would start a new series where I would take an item or items from Over The Moon's inventory and show you an inspiring way to use it ~ sounds like fun, no?

So for this first post of 'Inventory Inspiration' (what do you think of the title?)  I wanted to use some of the tin/metal items that I have.  Have a look-see at the inventory for today...
Styled
And here is the inspiration...
Tuesday-Thought
It makes it so much easier to see some inspiring ways in which to use inventory items doesn't it?  And I am loving this inspiration ;-)

xoxo to the moon and back,
~ k

...inventory images by over the moon vintage rentals & inspiration image via french larkspur

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...