5.25.2011

{Vintage Rentals Inventory}

Hi loves!  I just wanted to point out, in case you didn't notice already, that along the right side there is a Vintage Rentals Inventory list.  Looks like this...
Inventory-List
I have broken my inventory into specific categories to make it easier to find items you are looking for.  However, I just STARTED adding items to the categories, and I have bunches and bunches of stuff...that it will be quite some time before I have everything photographed and uploaded...so be sure to check back often as new items are uploaded almost daily!  Plus, new purchases are always being made as well ;-) 

But remember, this is only a temporary spot for the inventory list until the website is up and running.  And as of now we are looking at August before the website is up and running.  I was hoping for June, but I'll take August ;-)))  Hey, it could always be farther out, right?

Anyhoo, I wanted to make sure that if you are looking for vintage rentals please check the Inventory first, and if for some reason you don't see something that you are looking for ~ please contact me ~ as I probably have it, and just haven't had the chance to get it uploaded!  And if I don't have it, I would LOVE to get it for you!!!  Also, if you have any questions, or need ideas and/or inspiration ~ contact me as well...would love to work with you! 

xoxo to the moon and back,
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...