5.24.2011

{Star of the Week: Camping Table & Chairs}

With Memorial Day this weekend, and a handful of people I know going camping ~ I thought that this darling metal camping table and chairs was the perfect choice for the 'Star of the Week' this week.  Just have a look-see at the chippy, rusted green paint on the table...oh and the chairs have a red paint that is peeking through...
VR
Made of metal, all pieces fold for easy portability...making it the perfect table and chair combo for photo shoots ~ engagement, day after, styled, anniversary, etc...  A couple ideas that pop into my head for a photo shoot are a woodsy romantic dinner table for two under the stars, a picnic in the park, a fun campfire game themed photo shoot...or anything else you can think up!
Star of the Week
Styling Tip:  The table and chairs would be a darling bride and groom table for a woodsy, rustic wedding ~ so many ways to style...from red and white checks to dreamy vintage linens, moss, mushrooms, bark and branches.  And the table would be perfect for a cake and dessert table!  Can't you picture a lovely cake on a wood round?  Perfect, no?

Oh, the possibilities ;-)

xoxo to the moon and back,
~ K

...photography by over the moon vintage rentals

1 comment:

  1. Perfect.... I love things like this!! In fact just this week I bought four very similar chairs which I'm so happy with... I'll have to flick you a picture of them! Now I just need a table!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...